Everything in October is pumpkins. There are pumpkins all over supermarkets, pumpkin farms, pumpkins decorated and adorning our homes, and pumpkin recipes popping up all over the place. Phew, had enough of it? I’ll admit, I enjoy it and every year I get some mini pumpkins to spruce up the room. I can’t resist adding it to my recipes too.
Gather your ingredients. The pumpkin puree, eggs, spice, flour and leavening agents.
I will be using this pancake mold to make them more fun.
Mixing the pumpkin eggs and dry ingredients.
Heat the pan and mold first, and pour 1/2 batter in.
Wait for the bubbles!
Enjoy with whatever toppings you like. I added spice and a little sea salt.
Made with crate and barrel pumpkin pancake mold.
organic pumpkin puree (pacific brand comes in a box)
rounded tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
coconut oil (tropical traditions)
- Whisk eggs and add pumpkin puree.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, stevia) and get out lumps.
- Add wet and dry ingredients and whisk till you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Heat up pan with coconut oil and heat pancake mold with it (if you're using one).
- Add in half the batter and wait till it firms and bubbles. Remove mold carefully and flip.
- Repeat for second pancake.
- Serve hot and sprinkle cinnamon and sea salt on top to taste